Content

B for Bbuddah? Not Him!

Saturday, June 25, 2011
BIG B
CHAT LINE Amitabh Bachchan, who plays a flamboyant gangster in his new film harshikaa udasi says he is open to all genres.

You must give it to him. Amitabh Bachchan has a knack for grabbing the neck, and you know you will do whatever it takes. Currently, through the media is his film Bbuddah Terra Baap Hoga (BHTB) they release July 1. Co-produced by AB Corp and Viacom Puri Jagannadh under 18, it can be added to the list of movies is written specifically for him as Paa, Cheeni Kum, Nishabd and Sarkar. "You give me more credit than I deserve. I am glad that some of the roles that come my way. I do not claim to write something special for me. I just listen to the offers and decide what to do with them," says Vet.

Daily Day name, loosely translated as "Your father is old" (not me), is director of the input. Dressed in a loud floral print shirts, colorful scarves, leather jackets, shot glasses, and printed on high-riding jeans and his Harley Davidson , the sexagenarian not read, called "bbuddah" (a man). Question him on his new dress code, and laughs: ".. Yes, the dress has attracted some comment I think it was a short one of the Director of Design (Leepakshi Ellawadi) "

Big B
BHTB is the story of ex-gangster, who now lives in the country and brought back to Mumbai in the last mission. How he comes face to face with his past and his subsequent change of mind form the plot. Character is largely a revival of an angry young man depicted in the seventies, Vijay, a new, stylized avatar. The actress plays a "Vijay" at least a dozen films that have achieved iconic status. But Amitabh tones down image, and said:. "I'm not so sure about" Vijay "is the iconic nature or not, so I was invited to Vijay in a few films I have acted, but it is the director Puri Jagannadh came to me with an idea and I agreed because I liked the idea. It never occurred to me that he had seen a revival of sorts. "

Also he does not agree that his character is an assorted mix of Vijay. He says: ".. The film is not an option in the former angry young man roles, this is a story in itself Advertising design philosophy suggested that range and maybe that's why you ask this question." Amitabh wants to see his role as gangster "who has a flashy, cool just a touch arrogance and panache, she is also an emotional track."

Not serious dialogue in the film created a sensation, especially on the line, "Yeh log bacche aajkal ke ..." refers to the heroes of today's crop. Quiz her if she wants to send out a signal that a new generation of not messing up with the veterans, and he says: "This is part of the character's character is not meant to offend anyone, but I will let the public decide whether the scene called for it or not .. ".
Big B
Which movie is based on a real problem just a month after the release Aarakshan BHTB, people are going to see him in two diametrically opposite roles. Is he worried about the public acceptance? "Yes, I think the players all year to deal with this factor in the approval. If you have an important role in the show, I would go for it, regardless of expectations. Sometimes I have to admit that it is not true," he says.

After a heartwarming In this crazy, action-thriller is the next film coming from his home banner AB Corp. Amitabh reveals a company that is growing from strength to strength, the affected parties as diverse as possible. "We are moving gradually, but with caution, and is open to all kinds of genres," he says.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio