Content

'Audience doesn't like me experimenting'

Sunday, June 26, 2011
Big B

It has been four decades in Bollywood now, but the mega star Amitabh Bachchan who returns to a flashy silver-screen avatars "Bbuddah -Hoga Terra Baap " says the public does not like him to experiment with their roles.

68-year-old, who is seen playing 'Viju' - a gangster is a color, colorful costumes - hope the movie will go down in public.

"I've tried a lot of my career, and the audience is not really liked it very much. There were some parts in this movie that I had a problem and I asked Juggernaut (manager) to make changes and he did that," Bachchan said.

The actor said he had serious doubts about doing a song and dance sequences in the film.
Big B
"I will soon be the 70th I had serious doubts about the singing, dancing and action in this movie. In this age, everything is difficult.

But pore Jagannath was sure I could handle it. So I started going to the gym on a regular basis, "he told a press conference here to promote his latest movie.

National Award-winning actress, who wore the blue jacket with a colorful printed scarf, said that he wants to go over the top of his appearance once in a while.
Big B
"Personally, I like to experiment with my looks. Sometimes I wear very extravagant clothes," he said.

Sonal Chauhan also starred in the movie, Minissha sheep, Sonu Moors and Hema Malini as the veteran among the most Raveena Tandon a special appearance. The film is set to hit screens in July 1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio