Content

I Would Love To Return To Theatre, Says Shahrukh

Sunday, June 26, 2011
Shahrukh

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan blamed his first day at the theater for his smoking habit. Recalling his days as a theater actor in Delhi, he said: "I remember when a fire was set, the men used to go behind the fireplace to smoke and the fire has gone So I started smoking and it is not mine. errors. (the habit), all about theater.

"The Badshah of Bollywood, who was in Toronto for the 12th International Indian Film Academy (IIF) ceremony, said he would like to return to return to the theater because it was his first love. "I belong to the theater.

I started doing a lot of the first phase in Delhi ... so little time and little streets. Always wanted a theater actress. I used to work with John Barry, and even many Shielaji -. great producers, directors We used to go out in small theaters and small venues to perform.

He added," The Kingdom of Dreams (Gurgaon) wants me to come and perform under the tutelage of Shiamak DAVAR. "Challenging DAVAR and make fun of his knee problem, he said: "My dancing is better than you on one leg." When a reporter asked him in lighter vein in Hindi, "Mard ko Kya Hota DARD naahi (as a man if he does not feel pain) - Shah Rukh said in the same spirit -" Mard Ko Hota hai bahut DARD "(the man feels a lot of pain.) actor said he was two weeks ago, advised not to run, but he would not go back on its commitment to Wizcraft "it's very nice to me all these years."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio