Content

Shah Rukh Khan Blames Smoking Habit On Days With theatre

Sunday, June 26, 2011
SRK
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan owes on his first day in the theater of their smoking habit.

Memories of his days in Delhi, a stage actor, he said: "I remember when the fire was, the boys used to go smoke behind the fire and extinguish the fire, this is how I started smoking, and it's not my fault this is ( it wont) to do with the theater. "

Bollywood Badshah, who arrived in Toronto 12 International Indian Film Academy (iIFA) awards ceremony, said he would love to return the theater as it was his first love.

"I listen to the theater, I began to have made much of the first phase of Delhi ... and some little time on the streets always wanted to be a stage actor I worked with John Barry, and even Sheilaji lot of great producers , directors We used to go out there and a little small theaters and stages. "

He added: "Kingdom of Dreams (Gurgaon) wants me to come and perform the responsibilities Shiamak Davar custody."

Dawar and the challenges of making fun of his knee problem, he said: "My dancing is better than yours, even on one leg."
SRK
When a reporter asked him a lighter vein Hindi, "KYA Mard ko dard Hota naahi (about a man that he does not feel pain) Shah Rukh said in the same spirit " Mard ko bahut dard Hota hai "(the person feels great pain) .

The actor said he was advised not to perform two weeks ago, but he did not want to return to its commitment to Wizcraft "which is very kind to me all these years."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio