Content

Kukunoor falls in love

Thursday, June 30, 2011
Kukunoor falls in love

Few would be the director of films like 'Dor', 'Rockford' and 'Iqbal', Nagesh Kukunoor, interested in romance as a genre. Nagesh not even himself. But his next film, called "Mod" and starring Ayesha Takia and Rannvijay Singh happens to be a romantic comedy.

Talking about the movie Nagesh honestly say: "I have never wanted love stories do, as I always believed that there was nothing new to say in space, considering we see so many love stories are made every year, but when I was a Taiwanese film ". Keeping Watch 'on AFFF (Asian Festival in the first film), where I saw was a jury, I was surprised. I wanted the same starting point and set in India. So I went ahead and bought the rights. I still maintain that each story is told, but it is such a story is told that counts. "

Interestingly, the director decided to go out and shoot this movie in full before anyone could find what he did. When he had been working drafts of the script, the director says he decided to shoot the film in Ooty. The director also claims that the public knows the true beauty of Ooty look like they've never seen before. "I've always stayed away from the attention, while a movie. But he had been disturbed during my last few films when I was working with big stars like Akshay Kumar and John Abraham, who created media attention. So I decided to return Go to my roots, and this movie is the way I used to. now I hope people like it, "concludes the director. The film is produced by Shreya Entertainment and is scheduled for release in September, 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio