Content

Katrina Kaif voted sexiest woman in the world

Monday, June 27, 2011
Katrina Kaif voted sexiest woman in the world

Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif at the top '100 Sexiest Women 2011 "list in an entertainment magazine, directions fellow star Deepika Padukone, who grabbed the title last year.

The list is based on the Short Messaging Service (SMS) and online voting. The Bollywood actress was a whooping 35,000 votes.

According to online polls and text votes, said the Indian version of a men's magazine that the actress was average rating ahead of the legendary cricketer, Sachin Tendulkar.

It is the third time they top the sexiest women poll. She won the same title in 2008 and again in 2009.

While growing up, she was very intrigued by this title.

Kaif added that it would be interesting to show the faces of her grandchildren after 50 years.

"Everyone knows I grew up in London, and there was a very familiar kind of you know the most attractive women '100 list 'And it was fun for me. I could see the people I really wanted. So when they launched in India, I was just as it is very interesting.

"First time I have this title, I was shocked. The second time I got, I really like. And now this year, I think it was a great shoot. It's always fun, because I want to say that if your grandchildren, and you look back over the years, I think 50 years from now, I could magazine covers on one wall, and I can time I was seen as sexy to say, "says Katrina Kaif.

She also informed the media that she was never considered attractive. She feels indebted to his audience and fans for supporting her throughout her career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio