Content

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 7th June 2011 Written Update

Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Episode Begins With Gopi Carrying the Chicken..She tells What will I do Now Maaji told me not to Take Him inside.Here Rashi comes and tells give this Cock..I will sent it Out..Gopi is telling No Rashi ben this Is Ahem Jii..Rashi is telling Stupid Shut Up.What Rubbish are u speaking? Leave all this and give this to me..Gopi tells Rashi ben don't remember u told me The Evil Spirit can take anyone's Avatar.Rashi tells Ya..We have to think About this.Like this Cock..Who Knows the Time and Wakes us up..like that Only Ahem ji..too Forever Is On time Everywhere..She continues..No No.Shut up this is Not Ahem jiju..Gopi tells see..this Thread..like this Thread is tied on Ahem ji's hand too..Gopi touches the Cock's Leg..and It jumps Out of Her hand! She is Chasing the Cock..It disappears..Gopi tells Where is Ahemji..Ahem (human) Comes Walking from there..Gopi see's his hands and catches it! She looks at him and Asks,Ahem ji U are Ok na.Ahem is looking at her Confused.He tells Are u gone mad.She puts her Pallu over her head..and asks U are ok? Ahem tells What rubbish are u talking Foolish girl and he leaves..Rashi in her Mind..Oh this Game got over so Fast..Rashi goes to Gopi and tells her to Keep her Eyes open and to be Vigilant..Rashi tells that she Will Keep a Pooja at home.Gopi shakes her head..Rashi goes from there Smiling
Kinjal is telling Urmila That She is in Urmila's Room Using the Cooler Because It is Very Hot
Part 2

Gopi comes in the Kitchen..She is thinking..Krishna ji..For the Pooja How will i get money and I can't ask Maaji also..Gopi tells Mani to Bring Sugar and she will take care of the Ahem's tea..Mani leaves..Kokila comes there and asks her weather she sent the Cock out..Gopi Gives the Answer After a long time..She tells Yes Maaji..Kokila asks Weather she is Ok? She tells Ya..Kokila tells Because Yesterday also U were Like this..Ok Ahem wants Tea..u go and give this to him.And then U go With him For a ride.Gopi tells Me..Kokila says Ya..u are His Wife..Ok..Now U do this
Here A Person Comes to Urmila.She tells Him to Use the Toilet.He goes where Kinjal is Urmila is telling Now I can put more Spiciness In Kinjal..Someone Knocks on the Door..She gets irritated.She tells 1st thing there is Only one Bathroom and And this Dhaval is sending Unknown people to use it..Now wait let him come I will Question him..Urmila hears this and us happy!
Rashi tells Let me Scare this Gopi More.She see's Gopi dressing..She asks Here where are u going Gopi tells that she is going with Ahemji for A Ride.Rashi tells I have heard..after sun down The Movement of Ghost and Evil spirits are lots. and That Cock gave u an Example too..and ya.It can even Make a person Invisible..Gopi tells so I will tell Maaji that I will no go With Ahem ji
Kokila tells Nice Saaree to wear for the Ride..Gopi tells that she doesn't want to go for the Ride.Kokila asks Why? Gopi tells because she is not feeling well..Kokila asks Why did u tell me this after Changing your saaree..She tells that Ahem ji also shouldn't go..Kokila asks Why? Gopi tells Because It will Rain..Kokila tells Is this Any season to Rain? Gopi is quite.Kokila told her Let it be don't go..And I think u are not well too
Part 3

Gopi comes out of the Room..Rashi asks U told Kaki jii..Gopi tells I didn't like lying to Maa ji..Gopi tells No..I am going and Telling Maaji the truth! Rashi tries to Stop her..Gopi goes and tells Kokila that She Told that Lies..And she wants to tell Something! Kokila tells her.Ya tell me. Gopi tells that,Going Out with Ahemji and My Health was lies..Kokila tells.What? I know U are scared na..Gopi tells No..Kokila tells No Lying now..Now I told Ahem ji and he is Listening to Me..Rashi is hearing all this..Kokila sends her Out..
Rashi in her room Calls up Urmila and tells This Gopi She is just Irritating..And that Cock thing Got over really very fast in half an hour..Urmila tells u had to scare her more! Rashi tells that she has Scared Gopi by telling her not to Go With ahem For a Walk..Now Lets see..What Happens..Jigar comes in the room and tells Yesterday U told me to fix ur Payal..so Here i brought for u a new Set..Rashi smiles looking at them..She tells Afterwards u do all this I have some work..Jigar tells Ok..After sometime..Rashi leaves the Room
Ahem and Gopi are Going on the Walk..Gopi is praying to Keep Ahem Safe! Ahem is Jogging and Running..Gopi is asking weather he wants Juice..Ahem says hi to his friends..they both greet Gopi..and start Gopi..Gopi is talking and Talking to them..Ahem Fuming!
Precap

Gopi picks the Phone..Rashi tells I am Anita..Today how much u want to Be close to Ahem u can be because today night i am taking him from U..Gopi drops the Sindoor Box and is shocked

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio