Content

Veena is an important person in my life: Ashmit

Saturday, June 25, 2011
Veena is an important person in my life: Ashmit

Ashmit Patel's stint in Bollywood does not do much for him a star. But after Bigg Boss 4, its linkup with Veena Malik Pakistani star transformed him almost overnight into a household name.

Recently, when he was asked about Bigg Boss and rumors that he told a leading daily, "Link up event e

The essence is that the film will be released. I am not of much importance. The only thing I was not as Sara Khan and branding me as a couple. I treat her like my sister. "

Ashmit Patel was linked to Pakistani actress Veena Malik and chemistry on the show, viewers got hooked on.

"I am not dating Veena. She is a very special and important person in my life. I have not studied my chemistry with her ​​after the show. We've only met a few times after the show," added Ashmit.
He also dismissed rumors of problems between him and Ameesha Patel. "Ameesha is my sister, and everything is quite right between us. We often do not meet due to different schedules, but we are in constant contact."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio